Friday, January 04, 2008

Room for rent in my home

Hi all

I'm looking to get either a full time or part time tenant, like a student, for an extra room in my home. The house is built in 1918 and has lots of character like radiators and gorgeous hardwood floors. The room is a loft upstairs and is about 400 square feet.

It is available now and includes:

- free street parking
- wireless internet
- double futon/ 2 night stands
- wardrobe/book shelves
- sofa
- TV/VCR (no cable)
- desk/chair
- shared kitchen/bathroom
- free laundry (watch out for cats in the basement)
- utilities included
- 1 block from major bus routes
- close to Westmount mall
- University of Alberta (and UAH) is close (across Groat Road 10 min drive) as is the Royal Alex and Nait (5 min drive)

Rate is $200/week or $600/month

Here are some photos of the house/room.









Call me at my toll free number 1-888-455-2104 if you or someone you know is insterested.

cheers
Darlene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home