Thursday, August 23, 2007

Peru kids need our help!


It is now only 3 weeks until I leave for Peru. I'm very excited to make this trip and now more than ever the people, and especially the kids, of this country need our love and support.

As part of the tour I'm with we will be participating in making lunch and helping give these kids school supplies and shoes that are much needed. Even just $10 will buy 10 kids shoes!

This is the tour I'm going on:
Red Lotus Tours



This is the charity we are working with:
Path of the Heart





How can you resist those faces!

Both are run by amazing women (I know the tour lady and am anxious to meet the other one) that have incredible visions for the world and helping others. I want to try and do my part too.

That's where you come in. I wanted to raise $500 to take with me - I should have that no problem. So now I want $10,000! My boyfriend suggested I think bigger so I am. I don't know how it will come, but I'm putting it out there so it will get passed along and someone that has the money will come to me with it. Your job is to pass this along to everyone you know, and for them to do the same. Eventually it will get to the right person or group and back to me.

So - what are you waiting for, get emailing please!

Thank you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home