Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have achieved 18.2% body fat, on my way to 12%!

Goal achieved and then some!

I had a goal to reach 20% body fat or less by the end of 2007. I got tested at the gym a couple weeks ago and I was 18.2% body fat. So now that I've blown that goal out of the water I need a new one. I decided that after I get back from Peru I'm going to go hard at training and shoot for 12%!

Am I crazy? Maybe. Is it impossible - no. Hard - yes! But like a marathon I want to push myself to do something I've never done before and reach it - partly just to say I did it. Then settle at about 14-16% somewhere to maintain.

If you want to know how I'm doing it - I have added a lot more Sunrider foods into my nutritional intake daily - and have been eating mostly vegan for a few months now. I am also a guest writer on Rob's blog now and am doing a weekly whole foods recipe and photo of it. This is my last one: Tofu scramble



I have a few more coming out soon, he has them stored for when I'll be away. Maybe I'll come back with some great Peruvian recipes!





Here are a few samples. If you want to find out what they are and get the recipe - you can sign up for Rob's blog email list at: FormerFatGuyBlog.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home